Klockia är auktoriserad återförsäljare av Amazfit & lämnar alltid 1 års garanti. Alla Amazfitklockor skickas i originalask med kvitto och taggar.
Amazfit GTS 2
Where Style Meets Health
3D Curved Bezel-less Design
All-round Health and Fitness Tracking
Music Storage and Playback
Long Battery Life
Color and Clarity. Beyond Comprehension.
The Amazfit GTS 2 features an AMOLED screen that rivals the best displays in the world. The341 ppi pixel density makes the display clear, exquisite, and true-to-life, with vivid colors ensuringsmooth readability.
Edge-to-Edge Glass *1. Slim and Sleek.
Exquisitely crafted 3D curved glass shimmers like a piece of crystal jade, creating a strongintegrated visual experience, and the gorgeous and dynamic curves of the aluminum alloy bodydeliver a comfortable and light wearable experience. The watch also incorporates diamond-likecarbon (oDLC) coating to provide a more scratch-resistant and wear-resistant screen thatgreatly enhances the glass quality and lifetime.
Personalized Watch Faces. Wear Your Beauty on Your Wrist.
Choose from a broad range of watch face themes so that you're always in style. Every watchface has a custom Always-on Display *2, so you can see the interface you like whenever andwherever you are.
Comprehensive Health Protection *4.
The Amazfit GTS 2 is equipped with the latest BioTracker™ 2 PPG high-precision biologicaltracking optical sensor developed by Huami Technology. Thanks to the powerful sensorengine, it truly realizes all-round health protection.
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement *5. Your Personal Health Guardian.
SpO2 is a major indicator of human health. That's why our fully-upgraded Amazfit GTS 2 introduces an SpO2 measurement function. When you engage in sustained mental labor, run a marathon, or do intense outdoor exercise, you can test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell, getting a better understanding of your physical condition and keeping your health under control.
All-day Heart Rate Monitoring *6. Abnormality Warnings for Added Safety.
The Amazfit GTS 2 features precision 24-hour heart rate monitoring, covering heart rate zones and providing warnings when your resting heart rate is abnormally elevated.
PAI™ Health Assessment System *7. One Score to Understand Your Physical State.
A PAI™ value is calculated by processing data about your heart rate, exercise time, and other complex health information with an algorithm. This value provides a customized health evaluation for each user based on their specific health data, offering everyone a unique experience.
Sleep Quality Monitoring *8 for Optimal Performance. Analyze Sleep Stages and Naps.
A good night's sleep is a top priority in the modern world. Therefore, the Amazfit GTS 2 supports in-depth sleep monitoring, which can more accurately determine the sleep stage (the light sleep, deep sleep, REM9 periods), monitor the sleep breathing condition, and provide quality analysis and suggestions for improvement based on a night of sleep. The watch also recognizes naps over 20 minutes between 11am-6pm in order to record more complete sleep information.
Monitor Your Stress Levels. Calm Yourself When Feeling Overwhelmed.
Stress is an underlying cause of many health problems. With the GTS 2, you can check to see where your personal stress level lies - from relaxed, normal, medium or high - anytime you feel pressured throughout the day, so you know when to relax and reduce it.
Music Storage and Playback. Your Playlist on Your Time.
The Amazfit GTS 2 supports controlling mobile music playback through the watch, and with a massive 3GB *11 of local music storage, you can transfer 300-600 of your favorite songs to the watch through your mobile phone. With your Amazfit PowerBuds *12 wireless headphones, or directly through the watch speaker, you can instantly listen to your carefully collected playlist - so put down your phone, workout, and follow the rhythm of the music anytime, anywhere.
90 Built-in Sports Modes. Smart Recognition* of Sport Modes.
Activate one of the 90 sports modes that you need and, after the exercise is over, the watch will produce a corresponding analytical report which is also viewable in the mobile app, to help you continuously improve your exercise plan. Intelligent recognition of sports modes also eliminates the need to manually select the sports modes, so the watch is always ready for action.
* Smart recognition includes 6 sports modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, and Elliptical.
5 ATM Waterproof *13. Escorts You Even Under Water.
Thanks to professional waterproofing that offers protection up to a depth of 50 meters, theAmazfit GTS 2 is on par with traditional high-end watches and can be worn worry-free fordaily use or when swimming.
7-day Battery Life *14. No Pause in Your Progress.
Thinner, lighter, and with a longer battery life. The new Amazfit GTS 2 is equipped with a246mAh large battery that can last 7 days with normal usage, and is always ready to escortyou on your journeys and track your progress. Enjoy a full week of activity without worryingabout carrying a charger everywhere.
Quick Access to Key Information. Intelligence on the Left, Convenience on the Right.
Swipe right to access the shortcut cards function which smartly shows notifications, event information, weather, music, and background applications in-use. Also, swipe left for the Quick Access app; a customizable secondary screen application for convenient access to your commonly-used functions. Make daily life more convenient with the ability to quickly glance at important information.
Customize Alert Duration and Intensity. Rotate and Even Lock the Screen.
With improved haptic vibration, the GTS 2 delivers crisper, faster feedback when you receivephone calls and get notifications. Thanks to the haptic linear motor, vibrations can be set witha variety of intensities and durations, delivering a premium feel.The screen of the Amazfit GTS 2 can rotate to 180°, convenient for both left-andright-handed users, and can also be locked with a password to prevent it from being accessedby others while not on your wrist. The wear detection ability can even automatically lock *15 thewatch when you take it off.
Compatible with the Zepp App. Optimized Health Data Management *16.
The Amazfit GTS 2 is connected to the newly upgraded Zepp app, which conducts comprehensiveanalysis of multiple data sources to provide 24/7 management of body data, helping the user checktheir physical condition at any time. Some main functions include health- and exercise-data displayand analysis, along with smart device management.
1. The Amazfit GTS 2 adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 3D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. Not all watch faces support customization or customized modular.
4. This product is not a medical device.
5. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
6. The 24-hour heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "automatic heart rate detection" feature, and the minimum intervals can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
7. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
8. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps during daytime. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6AM, the sleep time between 6PM of the previous day and 11AM can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between 11AM and 6PM lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
9. The REM, also known as rapid eye movement, period is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
10. Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
11. The maximum storage space for music is 3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3GB); based on 5-10M per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.
12. Amazfit PowerBuds wireless headphones need to be purchased separately.
13. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. The Amazfit GTS 2 is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: SHES 200601198601. Genuine leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming. If you need to wear it for swimming, please use a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistance test is only for reference.
14. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.Typical usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.Basic usage scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, lift the wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.GPS continuous working time 25 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.Continuous Bluetooth call for 5 hours: Connect the Amazfit GTS 2 to your phone, and use Bluetooth phone call.
15. The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.16. This product is not a medical device.
17. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
18. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
19. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
20. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.